Friday, October 19, 2007

talked into it



october 18, 2007

so, after several suggestions that i keep blogging, i've been officially talked into it.

i am planning on changing the blog name, though, but i am going to try to do it so you can type in either the new name or the old one. since this will not really be a travel blog anymore, i am going to think of something new. i almost have it, but i need to sleep on it.

for the past few weeks i have been obsessed by my jewelry making, i think about it almost all the time. it has prevented me from chatting on the phone and has been making me have restless fingers when i am at home at night.

so for now, in my 1st blog as a non-traveler, i am just gonna post a few pics for you that i took myself. i am really psyched about them, as i discovered a new setting on my camera that really works great for close up shots of jewelry. these items will be in an invitational jewelry show at the Cervini Haas Gallery in scottsdale, arizona. i am really excited to be in this show because the fellow jewelers are people whose work i respect. it is nice to be a part of that. check it out at www.cervinihaas.com


ciao.

No comments: