Sunday, December 16, 2007

holiday preparations

not much going on this weekend. we've gone to several holiday parties and drank way too much red wine. wished clair a happy birthday last night. had a lovely day here at home cleaning and wrapping presents. jamie donned his annual christmas wrapping tape beard. what a delight!



my friend natasha wozniak has a new line of jewelry. some of it is posted in her blog. check it out, people, as it is wonderful stuff. www.studiojeweler.blogspot.com



i'm planning on having a studio sale Wednesday December 19. from 1-8pm. drop on by anytime during the day or evening for a snack, a drink, a chat, or some jewelry. i'm selling some of my older work at great prices. call for directions if you don't know: 828.216.8369

i've also been working on my jewelry images. learning and loving photoshop. here are a few new images of my new work.


i discovered a website today that makes personalized postcards and tiny business cards and stickers. i love it! i ordered a variety of business cards and stickers for Joanna Gollberg Jewelry Inc today. can't wait til they come!!! the cool thing is that you can upload your pics right from the internet and also do some neat and fun cropping on them. It's cheap, too! www.moo.com


ttfn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the rings. I wish i could make it to your studio but across the ocean.

Anonymous said...

I regret not making it to your studio sale. I really wanted to go, but I'm keeping Mexico in the back of my mind (3 weeks!). Plus, I love, love the how the necklace turned out! Beautiful! Finally, I ABSOLUTELY love the earings. Love them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! Besitos, Claire