Sunday, January 6, 2008

updating

i have been busy again on the computer. most recently i have created my Etsy account! yay! you can see the mini version to the left of this blog, click on the "chandi" and it will take you to the real thing. "Chandi" means silver in hindi. are you surprised that is what i picked for my store name?

we went friday night to the cd release party for tyler ramsey. it was packed! he played great, the music was excellent, and everyone was super happy for him. tyler is an awesome guy, a fabulous musician, and he deserves to have tons of recognition. check him out and buy his new cd!

i am happy that now i can post these pics of things i made for people for christmas. i embroidered the pillow cases for the ladies in the family. i didn't get a pic of the ones i made for grandma, though.



i also had fun printing out images onto cloth on the laser printer and sewing them together in these little pictures. they turned out so delicate and sweet, i was very pleased with them.



i also am updating my website with some wedding ring photos. they will be on the "various" page if you guys want to see some of the fancier work i have done with gold and diamonds. love me some diamonds!

i am a little under the weather with a cold. my throat was hurting until i took some oregano oil last night and that kicked it. i swear by that stuff for sore throats, but jamie swears that after he took some of that years ago he developed acid reflux. now my problem is the congestion in my head and it is making my neck hurt and i feel generally crappy.

hope everyone else is feeling better than i am!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I used to work with an Indian man named Sagar Chand Jain, and he told me that "chand" means moon in Hindi.

Y.M.

joanna said...

my dictionarty says moon is "cad" or "cadra"

Janice said...

Hi there! Love the embroidery and sorry you're feeling under the weather. I love eucalyptus oil gently warmed for tackling head congestion....helps clear up the symptoms while your body fights the 'bug'. Feel better soon!