Tuesday, April 29, 2008

on your feet

well, after my last blog, i have received a few emails from debby (jamie's mom) about feet & shoes, and i also discovered a shoe blog! debby today sent me these funny pics of shoes.



i also did some shoe browsing online. i found a neat pair of shoes. they are Prada, which means they are for rich people, only. here they are. ha! those of you who know me well know that i love some shoes. especially discount shoes.i finished my 2nd moss ball necklace. love it. i sent it to quirk already. it is bad ass. you just can't beat that moss, can you?

front:
back:



my new stone carving tool is here! it arrived tonight. i will set it up tomorrow. last night as i was unable to sleep (again) i came up with some really good ideas for using the stones. i need a color wheel to work them out; the thing i don't get it...where does the white go on the color wheel? i am psyched, people, about my work...and i will share any successes when/if they occur.



just wanted to get these few pics out there. funny! fun!

fermelange, mera dosti!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You have that special someone in your life–someone who loves the shoes, possibly as much as you do. She has a shoe collection the size of a small bedroom. You sometimes fantasize about this woman’s shoes. But clearly, you can’t buy her a pair for her birthday. The fit is too personal for you to assume to be able to buy a pair for her. But a gift card is way too impersonal, too. What to do?" --shoeblog

Anonymous said...

hey,
I saw Tyler last night and it was a great show...good crowd and they really seemed into him. I said hello to him and told him who I was (Big mo).... He's so cute and nice.

Talk to you soon.....the bound foot pics are so gross...I thought my bunions were nasty until I saw those pics.

mo

Anonymous said...

Colour theory with paints/dyes, etc says that if you mix the three primary colours together, you get black. Colour theory with light says that if you mix the three primary colours together, you get white. So black and white don't have a place in the colour wheel (except perhaps in the middle) as they are a result of adding them all together. Black and white will compliment all colours