Saturday, January 27, 2007

leaving today

well, today i am leaving. i am a little sad, but my heart is racing with anticipation of returning home.

i also tend to have high anxiety about something going wrong at the airport. like my name not even being registered as a passenger or something, even though i have confirmed my flight twice. i have anxiety about being stuck in frankfurt, or munich, or my bags getting lost or something like that which guess is normal, but i hate feeling this way. oh, if my bags got lost i would be VERY UPSET. but i will put my name and address on them in fingernail polish (ha!) since they are black, and hope for the best.

so today i am meeting arnab for lunch and then i am doing some last minute present buying and then packing and eating. shower and taxi to airport and that is that.

so! in case anyone feels better knowing, i am flying lufthansa from delhi to frankfurt, frankfurt to munich, munich to charlotte. the last flight is LH #428. i have a sneaking suspicion this is going to change as i think i will be on US Air instead of LH. we'll see.

so, i'm hoping ot be up at barley's tuesday after work to see people and have a delicious firewater beer...and then perhaps opening of the bags that night??? you are welcome to join me! in fact, please do!

see ya in the USA! woo hoo!
jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Jo,

Drink a beer for me at Barley's. wish I was going to be there to welcome you home.

love
mo