Sunday, February 10, 2008

by and now

i enjoyed my teaching in tucson. the class went well...the students did great on their married metal projects and we had a good time! i got excellent reviews, which made me feel good. the trip home was a bit trying..i was supposed to get home at 5:30pm, and did not arrive until 2:30 am.

here are some pics of tucson and some cacti i saw there. it was really weird being out west in the different flora and fauna. not sure i like it, but i appreciate it. i am an easterner by heart.



check out Umbra. i especially like these bookshelves! I want some!


i finished my wholesale catalog today. i'm really happy to have it finished. here is a pair of ball earrings which excite me greatly. they were part of the last group of work i had to photograph and get in the catalog. i hope galleries order alot of my new work. i really hope!



i leave tuesday morning and will not return until the night of feb 25th. long time to be away from my home and sweet husband. i sincerely have my fingers crossed that all this time and energy i've put into these wholesale shows pays off. ya'll be thinking good thoughts for me! i noticed that ACC put up all the artists in the baltimore show on their site finally. check it out!

lastly, here is a pic of debra adelson's work. debra is super nice, has always been really friendly to me and very sharing. she always offers her home to me as a place to stay if i need it, and she shares her info about suppliers and such too. her work is colorful and fun.


i hope to be able to post some while i am away, but i am never sure of the internet connection at these hotels. sometimes i can make it work, but sometimes not. we'll see. i do hope to post some pics of my new booth, though. it seriously kicks ass. if you want to check in with me though, you can always email me at jlgjewelry @ mindspring.com

fermelenge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for you!! Best of luck!
Love,
Claire