Monday, December 11, 2006

monday december 11 2007

Yesterday i began to really get ready for my trip! i bought a backpack and some socks and undies to take with me. i have hd many recurring dreams over the years about packing to go to india and forgetting things. it is intersting to actually be packing and trying NOT to forget things. the good thing about this is that whatever i forget i can get when i am there. it was also fun to open up my closet and find things that i took with me last time sitting there ready to be packed again!

this weekend was very busy! the leather making workshop with cutler edwards was really successful! everyone made awesome things like dog collars, belts, and cuffs. cutler was awesome and did a great job teaching us. he even had a powerpoint presentation set uo for us to teach us about tanning and about the different kinds of leather.

thanks to all who came out for the studio sale, it was super successful for both me and molly! we had a great time visiting with folks, as well!

stephanie's party and lou anne's aprty were both successes as well! i saw some folks form high school and form college and that was really fun. lou anne's decorations kicked ass!

my main objective for today is to load up my ipod. anyone who has good suggestions for me on how to work this damn thing should certainly help me out!

also i tried to make an appt for my immunizations at the helth center only to find they have no appts available, so i am working on getting one at the infectious disease office. wish me luck. if i can't get an appt there i am not sure what i am going to do. i think i am pretty much covered except for my last hepatitis booster, but i am not sure. kinda sucks that the health dept is so booked, she said they are booked for over 4 weeks! shit!

ttfn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jo,
i love your blog. when do you leave for india? what are you doing for Xmas?

miss you
love mo