Wednesday, December 20, 2006

wednesday december 20, 2007


namaste!

things here are shaping up nicely. i have been able to get all my work done, so now i can relax somewhat and finish up making christmas presents and cleaning the house and packing.

the only thing that has me quite anxious is that i have not yet received my passport back from the indian embassy. hopefully it will arrive today or tomorrow. then everything will be fine. i am so anxious about not getting it that part of me is worried i will not be able to go! i have this huge fear that it will arrive next tuesday afternoon, right after i am supposed to be getting on the plane. i have looked everywhere for the postal receipt so i can check and make sure it arrived at the indian embassy, but i cannot find it and it is driving me to insanity.

it is nice to know that all other important obligations have been taken care of, though.

but...what if i don't get to go?? i feel in one way that if i don't get to go then that is just how things are supposed to work out. but then again, i will lose all my money i paid for the plane ticket and i will feel like a total ass for not sending my passport off for the visa a few weeks earlier. i just have to have faith that things will work out appropriately and no matter what, everything will be ok. i just have to say to myself: i WILL be going, my passport WILL come. it is a test of my mental strength to just not freak the hell out.

y'all have a lovely day!

No comments: